Indian Postal Circle Vacancy 2023 Online Application Form for 38926 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs is now available. Registration for Post Office Bharti 2023 Notification Pdf is now open at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ or www.indiapost.gov.in/. Check GDS Online Engagement Application 2023 Result, Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Key, Merit List, Cut Off Marks, and Other Important Information in the Sections Below. To learn more about Post Office Recruitment 2023, aspirants could go to the official website.
- India Post Office 2023 For 38926 Vacancy
- Postal Circle Recruitment 2023
- Post Office GDS 2023 Vacancy
- India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Quick Overview Details
- Educational Qualification for Postal For 2023
- Age Limitation
- Selection Process for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
- Salary Slip/Pay Scale or Pay Band Detail
- Post Office 2023 Exam Dates
- Way To Apply Online Post Office For 2023
India Post Office 2023 For 38926 Vacancy
Post Office GDS Notification 2023 PDF for 38926 newest vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Posts in 2023 has been announced by India Postal Circle recruitment board. Applicants interested in Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 should complete out the application form and check the eligibility criteria before registering online for 38926 Vacancy 2023. Candidates must follow the instructions below to complete the Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 eligibility and registration form.
Postal Circle Recruitment 2023
The Organization of India Post Office Is Inviting Online Application Form for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf for 38926 Latest Vacancies Under the India Post Ministry of Communications for the Different States Like Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad) (2707 Posts), Chhattisgarh (Raipur) (1799 Posts), Telangana (970 Posts), Arunachal Pradesh (Itanagar), Assam (Disp (Srinagar),
Mizoram (Aizawl), Nagaland (Kohima), Odisha (Bhubaneshwar), Punjab (Chandigarh), Rajasthan (Jaipur), Sikkim (Gangtok), Tamil Nadu (Chennai), Telangana (Hyderabad), Tripura (Agartala), Uttarakhand (Dehradun), Uttar Pradesh (Lucknow), West Bengal (Kolkata),
or Union Territory, which includes the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (Port Blair), Chandigarh (Chandigarh), Dadra and Nagar Haveli (Silvassa), Daman & Diu (Daman), The Government of NCT of Delhi (Delhi), Lakshadweep (Kavaratti), Puducherry (Puducherry), and other places.
Post Office GDS 2023 Vacancy
Eligible and Interested Candidates May Apply Online for Filling the Online Registration Form of India Dak Seva Recruitment 2023 Bharti Jobs Notification Pdf Advt such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Last Date, How to Apply, Last Date, Salary Slip, Sarkari Result, and Other Information. Aspirants, Please Download The Indian Post Office (Postal Circle) Recruitment Notification 2023 in the form of a Pdf and Read It Carefully as Per Requirement Before Applying Online.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Quick Overview Details
|Name of the Organization||India Post Office, Ministry of Communication|
|Name of the Posts||GDS Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total No. of Posts||38926 Vacancies|
|Exam Name||Post Office GDS Notification 2023|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting Date||Link Activated|
|Last Date for Apply||Inform you soon|
|Job Category||Post Office Jobs|
Educational Qualification for Postal For 2023
- Candidates, For Apply Online Bhartiya Post Office Recruitment 2023, you must have a 10th Class Qualified Certificate or its equivalent from any recognised board and university in India.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years Old
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years Old
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Indian or State Government Rules According to Your Cast Categories.
Selection Process for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
- Written Examination
Salary Slip/Pay Scale or Pay Band Detail
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.12,000/
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.14,500/-
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.12,000/-
Candidates Read Official Notification Pdf or Advertisement Which is Available on India Post Office Recruitment Board Official Website.
Post Office 2023 Exam Dates
- Start date: Update soon
- End Date: Update soon
Way To Apply Online Post Office For 2023
- Candidates should carefully read the official notification pdf before applying online using the link provided below.
- Aspirants should now go to the official website of the Indian Post Office Postal Circle Organization, which is listed below the link.
- Check Your Eligibility for Indian Post Office Upcoming Vacancy 2023 After Successfully Reading Notification Pdf
- Now, go to the official “
- Upload documents such as a passport-sized photograph, signature, left thumb impression for male candidates, right thumb impression for female candidates, and so on.
- Pay Online State Wise Post Office Registration Form 2023 Fees and Select Your Payment Method Online or Offline based on your convenience.
- Candidates click the Final Submission Button after successfully completing the payment.
- Print Post Office GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Vacancy 2023 in Pdf and Wait for Further Instructions
- ” link.
- Fill in all required information such as name, DOB, email, mobile number, address, qualifications, age, exam center, district, and so on.
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Fee Payment||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|for any complaint||Click Here|