SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2023 Last Date | SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Vacancy 2023 | SSC CHSL Notification 2023 PDF Download
One of the government agencies that regularly conducts recruiting for a variety of positions gives many young people the chance to find employment is the Staff Selection Commission. In order to increase staff and fill openings, the Staff Selection Commission, or SSC, recently announced recruitment for the posts of Combined Higher Secondary Level. In this case, if you’re interested in the SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2023, make sure to read this article in its entirety because we’ll give you all the details you need to know in plain English.
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment 2023
- Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment 2023
As we previously mentioned, the Staff Selection Commission is one of the organisations in the nation that conducts periodic hiring for a variety of positions in a variety of agencies, giving many young people the opportunity to work for the government. The Staff Selection Commission recently published SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment 2023, under which candidates will be hired for positions like Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator.
Quick Overview Details SSC CHSL Exam 2023
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|Conducting Board||SSC Central Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Lower Division Clerk (LDC/UDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)Data Entry Operators (DEOs)|
|Total No. of Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL Jobs Notification 2023|
|Job Location||anywhere in India|
|Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply||Update Soon|
|Exam Mode||Online CBT (Computer Based Test) Tier 1/2|
SSC 10+2 CHSL Notification 2023 For Exam Date
If there is a recruitment you are interested in, you should be aware of the pertinent dates so you can submit an application without difficulty. The following dates are necessary if you want to apply for an SSC CHSL 10+2 opening in 2023:
|Starting Date of Application||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for Registration||Notified Soon|
|Last date for payment of application fee||Update Soon|
|Last date for correction||Update Soon|
|First Exam||Update Soon|
|Date of second exam||It will be announced soon|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023
The age restriction is also set in the current government hiring process so that all qualified candidates can be considered. The Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Examination 2023 Age Limit is as follows, so if you’re interested in SSC Recruitment 2023, please read on for more information:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Essential: Must be born between 02/01/1995 to 01/01/2004.
- Relaxation will also be given to the applicants as per the prescribed rules of SSC.
Educational Qualifications for SSC CHSL Notification 2023
If you’re interested in taking the SSC CHSL Exam in 2023, you should be aware of the prerequisite educational requirements, which are as follows:
- 12th graders must have either passed or appeared on a recognised board.
SSC CHSL Application Exam 2023
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.100
- For Women: Rs.0
- First-time charge: 200/-
- Correction charge for the second time: 500/-
- Written Exam Tier I (CBT Online)
- Written Exam Tier II (CBT Online)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III)
- Documents Verification
Pay Scale and Salary Slip
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
How to Apply Online to fill SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2023 Application Form
For your information, please inform me that you can easily apply for this recruitment if you are interested in the SSC CHSL Notification 2023. You must take the following actions in order to apply:
- You must first go to the Staff Selection Commission’s official website.
- You must visit the Recruitment area after viewing the website.
- After that, you must click the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 announcement link that appears.
- Click the link to the online application form with all the recruitment details on the page that will now open in front of you.
- The SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level 2023 Online Form will then appear in front of you, and you must accurately fill it out with all the necessary details.
- upload the requested papers when they have been scanned.
- submit this form at the end.
- You can easily apply for SSC CHSL in this manner.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 For Important Links
|Download SSC CHSL Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online for SSC CHSL 2023||Click Here|
|Official Website or Login||Click Here|